Sunday, April 7, 2013

Creative writing sample

I am a plant.  I sit in the kitchen and watch all that goes on in this house.  Sometimes it is noisy, and other times it is very quiet.  I like that my caretaker knows that I am alive.  She always talks to me and says nice things.  If I could talk to her I would thank her for always watering me and taking care of me.  I wish that I could do more for her then just sit here and watch her all day.  She is always sitting in front of me on the computer.  She is going to school right now to be a nutritionist and help people.  Sometimes she is messy and there are papers all over the place.  I hope to continue to grow and look as pretty as I do.   My leaves are so nice and pretty green.  I hope I live a long time.  I want her to know I enjoy my home.  If she were to get some more of me it would be nice to have some other plants to hang out with.  I am so glad that I am a plant instead of the candles on the candlestick that sits next to me.  They are boring all they can to is sit there.  When she lights the candles it botheres me with smoke and fumes that they put off.  I wish she would move them away from me especially when they are lit.

The End

1 comment:

  1. "I am so glad that I am a plant instead of the candles"...this is great!
    Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete