Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Writing for publication blog Week 4

This class was very frustrating at times for me.  When I was finally done with a particular assignment I had a great sense of accomplishment.  I didn't know anything personally about posting blogs, or social media before this class.  Now that I have had the experience I have to say that it feels refreshing and motivating.

I like going back through the articles, and peices that I have created in the past weeks and seeing what I was able to produce in such little time.  It showed me that I can do anything if I really work hard, and put my mind to it.

This class has also opened up my mind to what I can accomplish.  I have my google set up now, I will continue blogging on health and nutrition topics.  I am in the beginning of making a facebook page, getting my company name approved, incorporating the name, and then making a website.  This class has put all of that into focus for me.  Without taking this class those might have been the things I waited until the end to do after my studies.  Now I realize I can have a presence while I go to school.  I want to gain that recognition now so that I have built a presence when I graduate.

Yes, I will do it again.

Thank you,
Casey Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment